Monday, October 22, 2012

Losing you Hair, due to PCOS

Losing your Hair, due to PCOS
By: Tabitha Norvell insuliteangel29@gmail.com

I have seen so many posts and have talked to so many women who are suffering from hair loss due to PCOS. I am one of them that deals with it. After taking a shower my hair falls out in handfuls. Scares me and worries me. There are some who have told me they have problems with their hair growing, it hits a certain length and then it stops, so I decided to do some research and figure out what we could do or take to make this better.

So the research that I found talked about taking Biotin which is a natural supplement that your body produces. You can read more about it here 
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/313.html
I ordered it and started taking it. I have been on it now for two weeks and LOVE this product! My hair is no longer falling out by the handfuls, instead I have 4 or 5 stray hairs that come out when I shower, when I brush my hair there is a lot less hair in my brush. 

Its easy to take and easy to use. You take one small pill first thing in the morning and you are good to go. It doesnt taste bad and it really works.

I hope that this helps you out with this annoying thing that PCOS has done to us.

http://www.pcos.insulitelabs.com/PCOS-and-Hair-Growth-or-Loss.php

Thank you,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment